Buildings at high risk of catching fire must get a Fire Certificate (FC) issued by the Fire and Rescue Department (BOMBA) to ensure public safety. The certificate will be given only to such building owners who have complied with the fire safety guidelines including having in place fire-fighting equipment that is in working order.
This course is designed to equip participants with the right procedure and a better understanding of applying a Fire Certificate.
Modul 1: Introduction
- What is Fire?
- Active & Passive Fire Fighting System
Modul 2: Standard & Regulation
- Local building code regulations and by laws
- Local and International Standards
- Fire Services Act 1988
Modul 3: Procedure & Documentation
- Responsibility for application
- Application Procedure
- Application Requirement
Modul 4: BOMBA Inspection & Testing
- Visual Inspection
- Test Inspection
Modul 5: Insurance
- Case Study
- Do & Don’t
Question & Answer
- Engineers of all disciplines
- Consultants and Contractors
- Energy, Building & Maintenance Managers
- Any individual who wants to learn about building fire certification